Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tomorrow Morning

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Forecast for the rain to stop by 8AM and NNW wind of 16MPH. I'll be sheltered in the woods inside a ladder stand blind with the wind to my back on the East side of the woods. So I should be OK.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
It depends on the radar and the rain. But rest of the weekend I will live in the stand. I haven't spent much time in the stand the last two weeks do Too living in the tractor or combine taking crops off. I have been drooling seeing the bucks getting knocked down, and I'm over here like there runs a buck out of the last twenty four rows of corn . The clothes are in the washer and the smoker is ready to fire up.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm heading to Columbus to pick Gunner up at the airport then back to Zanesville to wash all the clothes and fire the smoker up. Get everything prepped and hit the woods Sunday afternoon through next Saturday. Shooting his bow Sunday morning to make sure nothing got bumped in flight.

:smiley_clap: Good luck to you both! We'll be rooting for you!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'll probably head out this afternoon. Got family plans all day tomorrow so it's my only opportunity for a few days. Good luck All!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Didn't make it out. Had a little TOO much fun last night being the Swedish chef.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414850713162.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414850713162.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 69