Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Video of my 2014 Buck Harvest

jeremy44230

Medina County
I've never uploaded to youtube before, so first let me apologize if it's screwed up....

I watched this on my phone and the video really sucks too. Maybe on a computer or TV it will look right.

It was tough filming and trying to make the kill, so forgive the poor filming.

[video=youtube;Aa56_J9-b8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa56_J9-b8o[/video]

That's bad ass buddy!! I've killed some big deer in my time but one thing I have yet to do is get it on camera. Congrats buddy hell of a job!!!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Sweet! Yeah it was a little rough, but you got the money shot! My heart was pounding.

teej89

NE PA
Nice video man! gotta love when you bleat and he doesn't stop till he's behind a tree, happens all the time lol did you end up letting down between then? it sounded like you drew twice

jeremy44230

Medina County
Nice video man! gotta love when you bleat and he doesn't stop till he's behind a tree, happens all the time lol did you end up letting down between then? it sounded like you drew twice

You can hear my first draw on this deer before he came out of the trees. After I tried to stop him I jerked a bit, that's the noise. Not sure was causes that twitch or ???

buckstar25

T-county
Sounded like a dozer running through that strip of woods! That's a cool video man, I think the "ametuer" videos are the best ones to watch. It's real, no hollyowood, love it! Congrats!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nothing wrong with that video in my mind. Any self filmed kill shot is impressive. Nice work!