Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

smoke works

PSE13

Shelby
Is there a point to where you have held the flame too light them too long? Do. You want them on fire or not? How do you all use your smoker from start too finish ?

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Page 2

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Is there a point to where you have held the flame too light them too long? Do. You want them on fire or not? How do you all use your smoker from start too finish ?
Click on the link I posted earlier and you will find the answers to all those questions including a video on lighting the smoker.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Where's Brock's name????
Apparently this Snoke dude has no class. Not sure how you can talk about something and not give credit to the person behind it. I don't have any plans to use an outfitter on my trips to Ohio but if I ever did Im not going to call this guy.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I knew I recognized the name from around places.

Brock, I have posted the scentsmoker on other forums, and I know a few guys from PA told me they bought them off the link I posted. I know its not a lot, but atleast I didnt say it was my idea!! hahah !:smiley_clap:

BTW this is taking off more this year, several other forums are talking about smoking up their clothes now! Its unreal!

Last edited:
Hey guys....guys.....guys.....I just came up with this GREAT idea........use smoke from a bee-smoker to cover your scent.....you heard it first right here!! No applause....just throw money!! :smiley_champ:

Give credit where credit is due.........the Indians thought of it first LOL!! :smiley_bril:

The Scent Smoker and Brock are what brought my attention to it....and THAT's the bottom line!! :pickle:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
and they wonder why magazines are not selling anything in todays age...every year there is an article about pinch points starting in the 1970's

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Douche Canoe pretty much sums it up.
Talk about a big ego and first thing you dont do when running an outfitting business is never ever hunt why your paying clients are on their hunt.
Let alone bring a buck in camp to boost your ego in front of them.
I would demand my money back.
And total bullshit to not mention Brock in his ego driven oh look at me im a great deer hunter article.We all know where he got the smoke idea from.
Ban the Douche Canoe.