Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

smoke works

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Was Brock the author? If not, he should've been. That would be like writing a paper about the light bulb and not mentioning Edison. Or evolution and not mentioning Darwin. Or the constitution without mentioning James Madison. Or, well... You get the point.

I'd really like to see this article. Hope the original Scent Smoker got some props.

keithlancaster

I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to any products... Whats smoke? Ive smoked my clothes before(holding them in smoke a bit)
but thats not what you mean is it? Don't criticize, please, lol.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
This is in the latest issue of Ohio Game & Fish.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I wonder who came up with that idea???? Anyone know anyone who's been saying the benefits of smoke here in Ohio lately??? Wasn't there a guy that was pushing that????

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
The magazine doesn't usually have much worth reading in it but I saw this yesterday and knew I needed to post it for you guys to read. Only reason I even get it is I got a 2 year subscription of 20 issues for $20.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Pine needles and leaves? Really? Now if Snoke would have talked to Brock and used a Scent Smoker the way Brock taught us and used wood maybe he could have said something in that article that made some sense instead of gibberish crap. I mean who heats their house with pine needles and leaves anyway? There is nothing in Snokes smoke that is actually helpful just like that article. Man that was crap. If I would ever get a chance to have an article done about the Smoke I would have surely told where I first heard about it and the person behind it and the brand that person marketed. That Snoke dude didn't do his homework and is a douche.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The magazine doesn't usually have much worth reading in it but I saw this yesterday and knew I needed to post it for you guys to read. Only reason I even get it is I got a 2 year subscription of 20 issues for $20.

Smoke does work. Seeing part of this article makes me want to read the rest of it. Only reason being: to see if Brock and the Scent Smoker got the deserved credit. If not, I would be pissed if I were Brock.

Ajupsman- Do you know what the rest of the article was about? I am curious.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wow. I would have thought a so called "premier Ohio outfitter" would have a little more integrity and honesty with where his use of smoke idea came from. You know, like giving credit where credit is due and mentioning the ScentSmoker by name for giving him the idea. Not so sure I would trust an outfitter that was that dishonest and backstabbing. Maybe ole snoke has a good excuse for it. I remember he came up with a pretty good excuse when none of his paying clients at booner acres shot a buck, yet he went out and killed a slob.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Smoke does work. Seeing part of this article makes me want to read the rest of it. Only reason being: to see if Brock and the Scent Smoker got the deserved credit. If not, I would be pissed if I were Brock.

Ajupsman- Do you know what the rest of the article was about? I am curious.
I took pictures of the entire article but damn TapaTalk won't let me post them. As soon as I get it figured out I'll post it.