Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

To know the things I know. . .

jlane

dunn nc
My girlfriends son had never shot a buck. So I put him on one and he took right to it! Got a text saying buck down.....Then we got a text saying I can't find it. Location must have looked different after he got out of the tree finally...plus it was now dark. Followed up the blood and Brandon put a Great Shot on this fella. Has 12 scoreable points with 2 stickers. What a Great First Buck! Congrat's Brandon!

View attachment 25123View attachment 25124

congrats, thats worth a good cold coors lite or three, damn i think i;ll drink three for ya, your welcome, really that's a good buck, i don;t care who you are, i;d be happy with it

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Guys....He is freakin' stoked! Most he's said since I met him!...lol....
Brandon is going to join us soon....he's just busy tonight yet....Got one to put in the fridge ya know! :smiley_clap:

And Thank You Mr Hicks! We appreciate you helping while we were busy. You're a good one Hicks!

Shoot. You and Brandon did all the work. I was just lucky enough to start the thread. Thanks for thinking of me Rick!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heck of a first buck for anyone! Congrats on a great season and to know your buck tags are filled on great deer before the rut has to be a great feeling. Congrats!