Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can Anyone Tell me

at1010

*Supporting Member*
yall crack me up.

1. Tiffany is a smoke! Love her and her tits
2. A deer that lays 6 hours....isnt rotted out at all? Youve never made a marginal shot on a deer, and let it lay? Or you werent sure, backed out came back several hours later, and found it? I have and it never was rotted that quickly.
3. Yall hate on them, but you still watch the shows
4. Every single one of us would do their job, and be damn happy doing it.
5. They probably do keep the meat for themselves, but they hunt SO much they would need to donate some no one could eat that much.

I agree sometimes these shows are overdone, but lets not turn everything into a negative. I sure as shit rather watch these deer hunting shows, then half the freaking shit on tv nowadays.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nope would not want any part of their job would rather just hunt and be left alone. I agree on finding deer hours later no problems with meat. Never watch their show or very few others you just spendtoo much time fast forwarding thru the commercials of crap they are pawning off. Did see her at the bow super show this spring and yea they are big.LMAO
yall crack me up.

2. A deer that lays 6 hours....isnt rotted out at all? Youve never made a marginal shot on a deer, and let it lay? Or you werent sure, backed out came back several hours later, and found it? I have and it never was rotted that quickly.
3. Yall hate on them, but you still watch the shows
4. Every single one of us would do their job, and be damn happy doing it.
5. They probably do keep the meat for themselves, but they hunt SO much they would need to donate some no one could eat that much.

I agree sometimes these shows are overdone, but lets not turn everything into a negative. I sure as shit rather watch these deer hunting shows, then half the freaking shit on tv nowadays.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
yall crack me up.

2. A deer that lays 6 hours....isnt rotted out at all? Depends on temps and how much gut was hit Youve never made a marginal shot on a deer, and let it lay? Nope Or you werent sure, backed out came back several hours later, and found it? Nope I have and it never was rotted that quickly.
3. Yall hate on them, but you still watch the shows Not the ones I don't like and their show is one I don't like. Haven't watched in 3 years now
4. Every single one of us would do their job, and be damn happy doing it. Couldn't pay me enough to do what they do. That's a job not hunting
5. They probably do keep the meat for themselves, but they hunt SO much they would need to donate some no one could eat that much. I would say they do keep some but those hunts probably are done on their own farms and never make the show. Wouldn't make since to shoot something out of state and have it processed and shipped to their home.
I agree sometimes these shows are overdone, but lets not turn everything into a negative. I sure as shit rather watch these deer hunting shows, then half the freaking shit on tv nowadays. To each their own. I tend to watch other stuff on History,Discovery and a handful of other channels then to watch commercials played as hunting shows

Hope that helps you understand who I am. I am not a fan boy and I could care less about her boobs. Just shows you the lengths they will go to MARKET BS and expect a person to eat it like it was cake. Again, to each their own and watch what ya want. After all, you helped pay for those boobs so might as well look at um.

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Sometimes with those outfitters, you aren't allowed to leave your stand once they drop you off. You don't get down until they come to pick you up.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hope that helps you understand who I am. I am not a fan boy and I could care less about her boobs. Just shows you the lengths they will go to MARKET BS and expect a person to eat it like it was cake. Again, to each their own and watch what ya want. After all, you helped pay for those boobs so might as well look at um.

your taking this into the wrong realm. We are talking about her shooting a deer and waiting till dark to retrieve it. Everyone just jumps on them like they are pieces of shit people. I guess yall care a lot less about money than me. To me if someone said I never had to work again, all I had to do was hunt, own 6000 acres in Iowa, plant foodplots, and smile and say I love x product, I would.

Id be telling folks reese cups helped me kill a freaking deer for that life style. I would also eat the deer I killed and the ones I couldnt I would donate. Of course I am sure forums would be judging me based on how much they already knew about me from the 15min clip of me shooting a deer.

Just to much negativity towards hunting, I plan to support the ones who are "famous", not go against them like the antis.

guess that makes me a fan boy.....

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1395848551757.jpg There you go Joel. Settle down Al. LOL

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
I'd like to know how it's possible for a guy to sit in a tree or a blind with her and actually think about hunting with those tits staring him in the face.