Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trucks loaded.... Ready to hit the road.

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Four of us Vermonters are getting on the road later today. Headed to hunt the Shawnee State Forest. Weather doesn't look too great until the middle of next week. Anybody seeing much for daylight movement?

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck and be safe on the trip. Seen lots of does moving during daylight.

teej89

NE PA
End of this week is gonna be awesome! You should really see more movement later in the week for sure with this cold front.

Trackman

SW Ohio
Shawneeeeeee That is some BIG nasty country. There is deer in that place that has never seen people before and for good reason. Would be my top pick on trophy hunting public in OH. Good luck.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I gotta say it - I admire the committment of the guys who hump their asses here from all over the place to deer hunt. It takes planning, time (vacation is precious stuff), money, and work. It makes me appreciate what we've got here all the more.

Best wishes to you and your crew - looking forward to seeing your reports!

Trackman

SW Ohio
I gotta say it - I admire the committment of the guys who hump their asses here from all over the place to deer hunt. It takes planning, time (vacation is precious stuff), money, and work. It makes me appreciate what we've got here all the more.

Best wishes to you and your crew - looking forward to seeing your reports!

Yes Sir.