Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Michigan albino buck.

Yeah I've been following it on some of the Mich FB pages I subscribe to and the boy and his family are sure taking some shit over it. A-holes telling them to put their guns in their mouths as those are tasty too and pulling the trigger. WTF It's been legal in Mich since 2008 to shoot an albino, all white and piebald. Used to be just piebald allowed so some are confused that the law had changed. Still doesn't make it right for what some of those a-holes, other hunters included, are saying.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
This is all over Facebook and I couldn't believe all the ADULTS saying the kid needed to be beat up, how he would be a serial killer when he grows up, etc.

My son said a few comments to them, about how hypocritical they were (being whiny ass pussies) for running to PTA and other places to complain if their fat kids were called fat, and yet threatened to beat up a child themselves.

Unfortunately, he forgot that he was looking at the story and posting under my name at the time! :smiley_blackeye:

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
They are really weird up in Mich about shooting white deer for some reason. I seriously don't see what the big deal is. Fact in case is, it's a defect, so you don't even really want it in the herd.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I would drop one in a second. I seen piebald does at the Ravine closure hunt in 1977 but the deer had experimental test collars on them and couldn't be shot. It was a chance of a lifetime.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Me? I'm passing just because. With that said, if I ever met the kid I'd give him a big congratulatory hand shake.

Him? No way he or his family should be taking all this crap. Just unreal that idiots have too much time on their hands to worry about a young kid harvesting a trophy that will be used to feed his family. The people threatening him with violence on social media posts should be charged with threats or menacing... whatever the category is.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll never understand why people get so worked up over a deer, white or brown, it's a deer. I'd shoot one if given the chance. They are cool, but they aren't a god to me.