Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Browning trail cam ?

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Anyone use one. ? They offer features I like....but what they advertise and what they do can be different.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have 2 of the Recon Force. Minimal blank pics. Trigger range is slightly larger than picture. If an animal lingers on edge you might get a blank occasionally. I would say less than 10% blank. Maybe only 5%. One of mine is doing some funky white outs. I need to contact them. Might be a firmware thing. Day pictures are amazing. Night pictures are very good. Trigger is fast. I ordered 2 more. Trying Strike Force this time.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I wasn't up to speed on these and think I may order a couple Strike Force cams. I still plan to order a Reconyx HC500 for my main inventory can, but the Browning cams would make good scouting cams.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Jake, you get these yet?

I just ordered 2 Strike Forces after a bunch of research. I held off on the Reconyx until I play around with these Brownings. I'll report back after I get them deployed.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mine were backordered until November something. Curious to see how the Strike Force compares or I can even notice a difference.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I haven't ordered any yet . Keep spending money on other stuff . To many hobbies . Wish I could focus on one creature to pursue instead of every one . Lol