Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Someone knows something

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Chad- buy another for work and play. Keep the unique one for church or nice occasions. This is my third or fourth. First one lasted until the week after the honeymoon. First full week of work and I had it smashed beyond repair. I chose what I felt was the most stout band they offered. I think the callouses and wear on my ring show I put it thru the test.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413845561166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413845561166.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 60
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413845579753.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413845579753.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 55

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I gotta do that Phil. The wife and I were discussing this after I came home from hanging a stand and already had a scratch on it. What's yours made of?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Been married for 30 years and only wear the ring when I'm not working.... If I'm doing anything the ring comes off automatically..... Seen too many bad things happen wearing them over the years.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Been married for 30 years and only wear the ring when I'm not working.... If I'm doing anything the ring comes off automatically..... Seen too many bad things happen wearing them over the years.....

I won't be wearing any type of wedding band at work. I don't want my finger ripped off.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I won't be wearing any type of wedding band at work. I don't want my finger ripped off.

Yeah, not a pretty sight that's for sure.... My ring is a magnet for ledges and have had some catches just around the house.... Amazing how fast the finger swells after catching it on something.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I gotta do that Phil. The wife and I were discussing this after I came home from hanging a stand and already had a scratch on it. What's yours made of?

Ordered the thing 15yrs ago. I don't remember. I want to say white/yellow gold and something stronger. Either platinum or titanium maybe? I am cheap. Could be aluminum. I know we didn't scrimp on the ring because we knew it would take a beating. Probably not aluminum. lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Probably titanium. That's what my band is, with the antler and oak wrapped around it. I liked the black bands that I saw at Kay jewelers last time I was there, I'll probably get one of those. Its gotta be either black or silver, I don't do yellow gold.