Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Be careful out there guys

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
In addition to watching for assholes cutting straps, inspect them every season for wear. They only last so long out in the weather.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Wow hope they both make full recoveries. If it was me and my boy, and I found out who done it, I couldn't imagine the ass whipping that would be dealt out.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Hope they make a full recovery. This is scary stuff.

I read today that a guy on Drury's team fell.

We can never be too careful and these are terrible reminders of that.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Talked to one of the guys down there they say the boy is doing OK just a bunch of staples in his head Jeremy has a long way to go tho he's gonna have a lot of time in and out of the hospital. No word on the straps yet.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Talked to one of the guys down there they say the boy is doing OK just a bunch of staples in his head Jeremy has a long way to go tho he's gonna have a lot of time in and out of the hospital. No word on the straps yet.

Man that really sucks. Hoping he heals quick!

redeye33

I hope they get well! I pray those aholes get caught! How demented can you be to do such a thing? Some people value animals lives over humans, sick in the head. Had someone cut the nails on my stand so it broke way as I stepped on it about 25ft up, luckily I caught a limb and the trunk as it all crashed into the creek. I live in Mantua and if I ever find out who did it they will be sorry!!!! Some people are just mentally deranged!