Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting this Weekend?

BigRed11

Hey guys I wanted to know what you thought the hunting will be like this weekend. I know a lot of you have cameras out on your own property so you understand the deer movement a lot more than I do. It looks like it is supposed to cool off, especially on Sunday. Also, looks like a chance of rain (50%) on Saturday. Not sure if it is supposed to come in in the morning or evening. Let me know what you guys think. I have Friday through Sunday off work and am really itching to get out again. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I plan to hunt Sat-Sun morning and night in my prime pinch point location. It'll be my 1st hunt there this year.
NW wind should be OK but would prefer SW wind. No rain forecasted either day.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Temps around here are dropping into the mid 30's overnight friday, saturday and sunday...with highs in the. 50's only...i would love to be in my stand saturday morning but the wife is taking the 2 older boys to a soccer tourney all weekend and i 'll have my 3 toddlers all by myself....guess who's going to stay with grandma friday night? Lol! I will just wait till monday and tell the boss i've come down with a fever!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I still have no daytime photos of a buck I would shoot. That said I am still going to hunt this weekend hoping that when they make that first daytime appearance I will be there.

Treed

Stark County
I'll be out all weekend although weather wise, the beginning of next week looks a lot better than the weekend so........I'll hunt then too. :pickle: