Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Might do a hunt swap

Bucksandfish

I'm casually thinking that I might be interested in letting somebody to come down and hunt in central Ky. with me. I hunt by myself on a good farm with some very good pictures of big bucks. In exchange for a place to hunt with somebody in Ohio. My reservations about this would be that I'm very serious about how I hunt in style of hunting and scent. Plus I'm a minister and I'm even more serious about what language and habits my family and myself are around. So there would be many questions. It probably wouldn't be this year as I'm very busy the rest of the year but turkey season isn't far off and there's several coyotes around.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If you read my journal you will see I have no critters to hunt myself or I would help you out. Good luck and I hope somebody can swap hunts with you.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Id love to have you if I had more time! Just hard with myself living out of state right now.

Good luck findin a swap sir!

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Good luck with the swap and someone willing to pay the $260 NR fees for Ky.. Before anyone says anything yeah I do have my Ky license and tags but my small little place that is big enough for a ground blind wouldnt be a fair swap.