Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deals or wtb help....

Strother23

Columbus, OH
My brother just bought a Smith & Wesson MP 15 Sport 5.56 AR 15 it's a sharp rifle. Picked it up at Vance outdoors in new location in Obetz. Regular 750$ on sale for 620$. They even through in 2 free 30rd mags.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
My brother just bought a Smith & Wesson MP 15 Sport 5.56 AR 15 it's a sharp rifle. Picked it up at Vance outdoors in new location in Obetz. Regular 750$ on sale for 620$. They even through in 2 free 30rd mags.
Good gun, good price but that normal price is very high.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Lol. Makes me laugh to see these stripped lowers and other AR parts and guns for cheap. I told y'all. Give them sometime and they'd be giving them away. Two years ago I can remember people wanting 200 for a SL.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Change of plans I am ordering some. The more I order the better transfer prices I get. You have until 10am tomorrow if you want me to order for you.

Let me know.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Wal-Mart has 7.62x51 147 grain brass boxer primed fmj for <$0.50 per round and 5.56 62 grain ss109 for < 0.30 per round

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I should kick you Beener. Took every bit of self restraint to exit out of that website. lol

Made it out safely with no purchases made.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I should kick you Beener. Took every bit of self restraint to exit out of that website. lol

Made it out safely with no purchases made.
Agreed, the price on that cbc 5.56 77grain is really good. It's a mk262 mod 1 clone that my precision gun really likes.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looking for a cheap out of state rifle? Savage Axis in 270 with scope (probably a cheapy but who cares for the price?) $229 after $50 rebate.

Had a Youth 243/20g very reasonable as well I thought. Just about snagged that for my son. Just hate to spend any money as his heart really isn't in it. Buying him a gun won't change that. I tried once. Not doing it again. Even if he doesn't get into it, a Ruger 10/22 for the boy is a gun to last his life time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
They have an upper with pencil FN barrel and MI handguard I want...$399. Stupid cheap. Just not spending the cash the close to Christmas and tax time.