Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

N.E. Ohio Bucks

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well it's another year and it's been a slow one so far for any bruisers too be harvested, was just commenting on the FB page of a local outdoor shop that runs a big buck contest and they said none have been checked in yet.... Well that was yesterday and wouldn't you know it.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412525769.866212.jpg

Looked what showed up today..... Awesome looking 8 point with a 23 5/8 spread.... Rick and Ron, what's the unofficial score????

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, Kyle killed it the other day.... I just fished a tourney last weekend against him and his dad.... They kicked our butts lol.... He's a Triton owner as well lol if you hadn't noticed lol....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO, I think y'all under scored the first deer by more than just a few inches, we'll see. The length on his left side is awesome! I figured close to 70". His weird looking right side is tough to judge but very unique.

IMO, the g2 on his left side is at least 12" and the g3 around 10" the brow I figure is about 7".

Last edited:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
IMO, I think y'all under scored the first deer by more than just a few inches, we'll see. The length on his left side is awesome! I figured close to 70". His weird looking right side is tough to judge but very unique.

IMO, the g2 on his left side is at least 12" and the g3 around 10" the brow I figure is about 7".

Lol, read my post. I said at LEAST 150".