Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

JoeJoe8's 14

joejoe8

These are a couple of the better buck we got on our first camera check this past weekend. No big boys yet, but after losing my best farm its good to see some decent bucks on land i can hunt. IMAG0040-1.jpgIMAG0011-1.jpgIMAG0361-1.jpgIMAG0725-1.jpg

joejoe8

My hat is off to ya if you can pass on those. My hat is off to ya if you arrow one of them TOO.
The 2 8's both get a pass, I hunted the heavy 10 sat. an sun. he was a no show. The buck with the odd point also has a big spilt brow, not sure what to do about him. I'll probably eat my tag again this year but going to fun trying no to!! You go ahead an shoot that 10 an I'll help you out with spider. lol

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
The 2 8's both get a pass, I hunted the heavy 10 sat. an sun. he was a no show. The buck with the odd point also has a big spilt brow, not sure what to do about him. I'll probably eat my tag again this year but going to fun trying no to!! You go ahead an shoot that 10 an I'll help you out with spider. lol

I hope he's around to go after.

rsmith

X2! I'd be sending an arrow at any of em.

X3!! That drop tine buck would get a nice muzzy trocar sent right through the pump house. Congrats to you on letting them fully mature though! Absoutly amazing deer hopefully you find one that tickles your fancy!