Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Yep I Do Know Something

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Thanks guys. You have all been a ton of help and I'm glad to be a part of TOO. I've been trying to get a deer with my crossbow since right after gun season last year and have hunted damn near every possible day since I got it and was finally able to get a deer. Shooting twigs and getting arrows deflected, shooting the poles in my ground blind, hitting the buck in my avatar last year and tracking him 3 miles to find out he made it, crossbow limbs got loose, scope out of whack for no reason... it's been an emotional ride.

I was worried about xbowguy starting this thread and I'd have to come on and say no deer lol. Getting on this site while hunting has become part of my routine now so had to text a too member when I finally shot one. Felt good to finally drag one out of the woods.

Attachments

• IMG_1159.JPG
    IMG_1159.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1149.JPG
    IMG_1149.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 45

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Feels good to get that first one down I am sure. Congrats Joel. Plenty of people pulling for you after your misfortunes last year. Now good luck on those bucks you were watching!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congratulations on your first xbow kill Joel! It's well deserved!!! Good luck in getting your avatar buck this season.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Congrats Joel. And thanks for the donation to support my wife on the Cincinnati Childrens Hospital walk. Your donation helped her achieve her goal of $500.