Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Milo's Wood arrow build along

Milo

Tatonka guide.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Now all I need to do is reapply said me stain to the nock end and let them dry. I will Also be putting on 3 or 4 coats of wipe on poly before I sart to straighten the shafts for cresting

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Ok I'm a slacker.. Got back on these this morning. Here im creating them with my cresting machine. I need to let them dry about an hour and I will add more and finer creating to them. On the next go around I will be done with them and will be putting in 2 more coats of poly to seal the paint I just put on. Will fletchv tomorrow more than likely. Sorry for the delay I have had way too much on my plate lately and I don't see that easing up any. image.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
image.jpg

This is the machine I create the paint lines with. Nice machine that is worth the money

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Here are the paints I use also. $1 a piece at Walmart in the craft isle. Big thing with paint is to make sure it flows nicely. Mix well and I use a small plastic cup for mixing and dispensing paint. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414938059.600909.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Here is step one to split up the original black paint for detail workImageUploadedByTapatalk1414938466.648924.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Okay so we need to get some fletchings ready since we are getting close to finish up. Going to be using natural turkey feathers on these. So we head out to the garage to get ready and use the chopperImageUploadedByTapatalk1414940773.649113.jpg