Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

stupid scope

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That scope is history. So you just as well bite the bullet and get a different one. Time's a wasting.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
You may want to call Barnett. Phone calls are a little more personal and to the point. It also may get it in the mail a little faster. I had the part on its way here before they answered my email.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Yeah that bow jumps and is pretty loud when you shoot it. I just called and they told me to send it back and they'd send me a new one. She didn't question it at all or start trying to trouble shoot it for me so I'm betting they had this problem pretty often. Hopefully the new one holds up through the season and xbowguy is sending me one to try out.

I complained about how long it might take to mail mine in THEN wait for a new one. She said call me at this extension with tracking and as soon as she had that she would put mine in the mail. May be here by the weekend.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I would buy a better scope and when the new scope from Barnett arrives sell it. Chances are the new scope will be a problem too someday when you least expect it. IMHO

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I would buy a better scope and when the new scope from Barnett arrives sell it. Chances are the new scope will be a problem too someday when you least expect it. IMHO

Thats sort of what I was thinking. May just keep it in the box and then mount it back on the bow when I go to trade the whole rig in for something better. It did hold up for awhile but no , I dont trust it now.