Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Now I'm pissed off

rsmith

Well I'm pissed off now, had a group of 4 people trespass through our property in a group right by me and said they were going to hunt property I know for a fact they are not aloud to hunt because the owner is out himself right now and the property is only 5 acres big so there is no room for 2 stands. Freakin ruined my night but I'm still going to sit through it. Just pisses me off I'm about to call the game warden. What would you guys do in this situation

rsmith

A call will be made, also the stupidest part was I yelled hey and he turn, looks, and nocks an arrows, like what are you going to shoot at me, you have no idea where I even am so save yourself the embarrassment

Milo

Tatonka guide.
You need to call now or go get their license plates and take a picture with your phone. I'd its a four wheeler it should probably be missing a spark plug wire somewhere

rsmith

You need to call now or go get their license plates and take a picture with your phone. I'd its a four wheeler it should probably be missing a spark plug wire somewhere

I know where they live it, I hunt in my backyard and have posted no trespassing signs and everything. Talked to the local neighbors and no one likes them either. They are disrespectful and have stolen things from them so I know they are not welcome. I have pictures from months back of them trespassing with a yote and none of them had licenses, said it was still near their property so they don't need a license. I will call when the sun goes down because I know exactly what path they take and can show the sherif photos and everything

rsmith

Call. Have the sheriff waiting..

Called, he said he will go over and check it out. There is a person that hunts about 14 acres away from me and the kids were headed in that direction, I was getting out of my stand when all of a sudden I hear a gun shot, than I hear 4 more about 3 second later. Than about 3 more right after. I know that that hunter away from me always carries and probally was shooting to spook them. All I know is that tomorrow when I go out I'm hanging my 12g in the tree with me just in case

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Call!
I always have a camera so I can upload the picture(s) to the GW or local police.
Once you make an example of one or two it will taper off for a while.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
FYI,
Deer hunters CANNOT do the following:
Carry a firearm while hunting deer with a crossbow or longbow. Except when legal under a concealed carry license.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Sounds like your surrounded by a bunch of winners. I think I'd be looking for another place or wait till later in the season...

doublej

FYI,
Carry a firearm while hunting deer with a crossbow or longbow. Except when legal under a concealed carry license.

Yup, and times like this make me glad I got my CCP.
Hope you can get this taken care of and done with man

rsmith

FYI,

Even on my own property? Also I spoke with the sherif lastnight after he stopped by the kids house and he said no one was their not even a car in the garage or anything, I know he got kicked out of that house so he must have parked somewhere and walked in. I'll have to do some investigating tonight to see where he really is parking to make sure this doesn't happen again

rsmith

Sorry to hear that Ryan. Nothing like spending all that time in the off season to have trespassers screw it up opening day.

I know it was so frustrating and just upsetting to see all my work get destroyed in less than 15 minutes. The worst part was I pulled the camera and those 8's were coming in at 6:45-7:10 ever night for the past 5 days in a row, and last night right about 6:40 they came rolling through tromping around, whatever lets just hope it is done with now

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Fuktards always show up the week of deer season! Never fails!
While preparing to leave last night a beat up truck with a NRA sticker on the back glass cruised by real slow. First time I've ever seen this truck in 4 years and this is a dead end road.

rsmith

Fuktards always show up the week of deer season! Never fails!
While preparing to leave last night a beat up truck with a NRA sticker on the back glass cruised by real slow. First time I've ever seen this truck in 4 years and this is a dead end road.

I know, they hunt opening weekend and that's is, never see them again. And that's weird! They were up to some no good that's for sure