Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rage 3blade kore

higbee13

new jersey
Has anyone shot a deer with this new 3blade rage kore thing yet...it looks wayyy too busy I went to shwacker n love it but always looking for a reliable 3blade but this one looks wayyy too busy man

Has anyone shot a deer with this new 3blade rage kore thing yet...it looks wayyy too busy I went to shwacker n love it but always looking for a reliable 3blade but this one looks wayyy too busy man

Is your season in yet in jersey and if so have you let one of those Shwackers fly yet?

teej89

NE PA
Holy crap just looked those rages up. No way I'd shoot one of those. But I have a thing against mechanical broadheads.

I shoot the old style 3 blade Rage heads and will stick with them
As I have gotten the best blood trails by far with them

Those new ones .....well the just look wrong to me
That big funny shape as the tip makes me think wind planing

But Oh well , lets kill some deer

John

higbee13

new jersey
Yeh oir season came in 13th....and yess I shwackedd a big doe opening day she went maybe 75yrs veryy impressed...plan on bringing whole quiver full to the great state of ohio with me on oct 29th lol save me just one buck over 130 if u guys will haha

Yeh oir season came in 13th....and yess I shwackedd a big doe opening day she went maybe 75yrs veryy impressed...plan on bringing whole quiver full to the great state of ohio with me on oct 29th lol save me just one buck over 130 if u guys will haha

Good deal buddy congrats!