Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big Minnesota buck

Strother23

Columbus, OH
All I can say is... Holy crap that's a giant.

If something like that walked by my stand I'd probably fall out because I'd be shaking some bad from nerves lol

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
A true monster of a deer. Bucks like this is what makes so many of us obsessed to pursue this great game animal. I'd be hard pressed to keep my composure if I encountered a deer of this magnitude.

I don't think I could keep myself together. I'd be shaking so bad I probably wouldn't be able to get my bow off the hanger.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That is a giant. I can't help but look for an ear tag 'cause he looks like he came straight from a pen! What a deer.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
That is a giant. I can't help but look for an ear tag 'cause he looks like he came straight from a pen! What a deer.

Yep! Me TOO. It's sad that it's come to this. People have gone to great lengths to put them selves in the limelight. Not to take away this fellas thunder , but it has happen before.
Congrats to him and bucks of that proportion, aren't around every tree! Lol

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Very cool rack there!
I wonder what it would have looked like with the velvet gone?
I'm glad all the velvet is still intact instead of all stringy and hangin' off....
How the heck will they score that thing? whew....:smiley_confused_sch
Very cool!

rsmith

A true monster of a deer. Bucks like this is what makes so many of us obsessed to pursue this great game animal. I'd be hard pressed to keep my composure if I encountered a deer of this magnitude.

I would have to take a Xanax to keep my calm with this bruiser coming through. Absolute giant and that he's still in velvet makes it so much better