Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BBB records digitized

teej89

NE PA
Yes welcome to the modern times.
What doesn't make much sense to me is that there are 2 tied for 1st Place and next in order is 3rd Place. What happened to 2nd Place? It goes on like that down the list for tied positions. Like I said doesn't make andy sense to me. But then again they consult me when setting the rules up.

That's how they do it in golf too. If there are two tied the following position is given up. So if you have 2 tied for first the next is in "3rd place" or if you have 3 tied for first the next is in "4th place"

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's how they do it in golf too. If there are two tied the following position is given up. So if you have 2 tied for first the next is in "3rd place" or if you have 3 tied for first the next is in "4th place"

Oh I see now. Since that's how it's done in golf that truly explain why it doesn't make any sense at all. I've stated my case. LOL

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
SteveOh that's a nice buck and a double patch one to boot. Congrats.

Last edited:

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Shhhh. . . . there are sleeper states, then there are sleeper counties. Don't let the secret out that Allen/Auglaize killed 600-800 deer a year BEFORE they increased our limits. (Now you can't find a deer.) You let the secret out and everyone will want to hunt here. lol Shoot, I am not believing we are killing 1200ish a year now. I think people are calling them in from SW counties as Allen county deer so they can keep hunting. :smiley_blackeye:

There have been some really nice deer taken here. I would like to know how many to be honest. Just didn't see any on the first 20 pages. lol
I know Allen co tagged a lot of deer, that wasn't Allen co deer. I will keep it on the down low from here on out lol. And yes I agree there are a few nice deer around here but nothing compared to our southern and eastern counties. I was just giving you shit. As we talked at maxs day and night difference between here a and there.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great buck! Barely noticed the double throat patch the first time I looked at it. He is a beauty! Congrats.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Great buck Steve! That's truly a world class whitetail!

I second that motion - it's a thing of beauty!

Can you imagine if this online list came with a picture like that of every entry? Ric would order a pallet of Kleenex and a 5gal pail of Jergens and you'd never tear him away from the computer! :smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I second that motion - it's a thing of beauty!

Can you imagine if this online list came with a picture like that of every entry? Ric would order a pallet of Kleenex and a 5gal pail of Jergens and you'd never tear him away from the computer! :smiley_crocodile:

Lmao.......I'd be blind that's for sure Dan! Lol