Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 18

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Checking in for Hunter. He is 12, He has taken 3 bucks and 2 does. His biggest buck scored 144" as an 8 point. He will proly only get to hunt the youth hunt but he has been lucky so far. Good luck everyone.

Ricer2231

Forgot to post Gunners doe up for team 18.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415316415.998495.jpg

lung buster

hocking county
Should have went to ball!!!!!! I enjoyed the the time spent with my daughter this weekend! It would have been nice if the deer would have played the game. Things are gonna get worse around here due to a local timber company that will be coming thru the heart of our property to log some adjoining property.

lung buster

hocking county
Addison hunted youth season, gun week and muzzy without being able to get a shot. She has been shooting Andrew ' s xbow and we are gonna start in again tomorrow. She has never taken a deer with an arrow but I have faith in her ability! I pulled a card at another property and let's just say that there is something "special" that has been there the last two evenings! Not sure that her brother or I would ever hear the end of it if she would happen to get lucky with this hog!!! Can't wait!

lung buster

hocking county
Today's cam pull showed that the preseason #3 buck, currently the #1, on the property is now a half rack. I knew it was coming as other smaller bucks had already begun to shed. As of yesterday one of our other properties had 3 shooters still packing and that will be where Addy and I will spend the last week of the season! Hoping for this snow Sunday night and next week's temps should be great. Waiting on Tuesday to finish strong and she will only have 3 days to make it happen due to softball and basketball!

lung buster

hocking county
I finally made it thru 2nd shift and I'm hoping the small amount of snow and cold temps will get a good one on his feet tomorrow eve for Addison! We pulled cam sun and the big one was there during daylight Fri eve and another shooter sat at 5:30 pm. She has been shooting Andrews xbow still at buck target and we are ready and excited to finish strong!