Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BJ

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like BJ's. Hope he makes another big jump for next year. Nothing says you "have to fill your tag". You have some nice deer on the wall. Let him walk. You have nobody to keep happy but yourself. If you are saying you think he should walk now, why would you change your mind if you are having a bad year?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I like BJ's. Hope he makes another big jump for next year. Nothing says you "have to fill your tag". You have some nice deer on the wall. Let him walk. You have nobody to keep happy but yourself. If you are saying you think he should walk now, why would you change your mind if you are having a bad year?

I know Phil.... I really shouldn't second guess my self. I didn't kill one last year bc I set out after two specific deer and ate tag soup. Just don't want to eat that tag again and don't want him to be my judgment deer of whether I do or not. Honestly I just want to kill a nice deer and focus on ducks again! LOL

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know Phil.... I really shouldn't second guess my self. I didn't kill one last year bc I set out after two specific deer and ate tag soup. Just don't want to eat that tag again and don't want him to be my judgment deer of whether I do or not. Honestly I just want to kill a nice deer and focus on ducks again! LOL

Eating tags isn't a bad thing. Throw a little ketsup on there and you are good to go. If things aren't working out, walk away, hunt ducks, come back rejuvenated. Either you tag one or you don't. Good luck!