Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bow shopping

Prime bows are real nice shooters, but they don't hold their value. Just look on AT. If I were to get one I would pick one up on there fairly cheap. I have shot everything and in my opinion you can't beat a solo cam bow. I currently am shooting an Elite Pure, really just because of the deal I got on it. Had a 35 and it was pretty similar. A lot of nice stuff out there. To each his own..

This doesn't make much sense because the elite pure is a binary cam bow

Mao

Coshocton, OH

This doesn't make much sense because the elite pure is a binary cam bow

I am aware the bow I am shooting is a binary cam bow lol. I prefer solo to binary, I just happen to be shooting this Pure because of the deal I got on it. Recently bought an A5, so I just picked something up cheap that I can hunt with off a relative.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Your the first person I have heard that was overly impressed with PRIME.... was the cost a factor do you think?

I am biased though because I just bought one a few months agorotflmao

talking bows.... a lot like politics hahaha

Hope you like the new rig!

Price wasn't a factor. In fact the faktor they had was about the same price. The Prime just wasn't for me.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Well I have to admit, I've been shooting my recurve again and doing extremely well. Last year I struggled, but looking back I was still recovering from my LASIK. A year later my vision has stabled and my hand eye coordination is probably the best it's ever been. Last night I was shooting 30 yards instinctively and shooting softball size groups!

I'm still getting another compound bow. For out west the added range and accuracy is worth it. I'll probably get my new compound in January.