Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackalope's cam pics.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Finally found a ten that makes my wiener tickle. The problem is the day after this pic was taken the landowner moved in an excavator and began ripping out a creek line not 100 yards from this. I have an Idea where he went and moved my wireless cam over there. We'll see. He's not real wide but he more than makes up for it with his G4 height.

10 from behind.JPG
10 front.JPG
bedded.JPG

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A deer I'm gonna start calling Spork after one of my buddies said he looked like a big spork. Goofy looking fugger.

Palmate.jpg
Nice8.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Are you worried about the noise or the landowner tearing up where he is hanging out?

Just the general disturbance as it's a small area. The woodblock 200 yards across the field is only about 7 acres. Where I hunt it's big fields, small wood lots, and ditch lines. The number one thing that will hold bucks in an area like that is security. If they feel safe they hang around.

epe

Lancaster
Gotcha. My nephew works in a coal strip pit driving a giant dump truck. He always sees a lot of deer, and the biggest bucks he's seen have been on the job. Says the deer walk right by the running equipment...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I love that palmation on that one deer Joe! How old you reckon he is? I got a feeling some real slobs outside your main area are going to start showing up and passing through soon. Keep on keeping!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I love that palmation on that one deer Joe! How old you reckon he is? I got a feeling some real slobs outside your main area are going to start showing up and passing through soon. Keep on keeping!

I don't have any history with him.