Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackalope's cam pics.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nice looking buck Joe. I hope he continues showing up in daylight for ya!

hopefully. He's got a smorgasbord. 100lbs of beans, 50lbs of corn, and a feed sack full of apples. The woodblock is bordered on two sides by the only corn for a good ways. Must be close to where he's bedding, he shows up about 3-4 times a week always within an hour of dark of right after daylight.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sounds like you'll have a short, sleepless night on Friday! Speaking of which, I dreamed last night; it was finally opening day of bow season. As we settled into our perch to wait for dawn, there was a tremendous fireworks display set off in the drainage we are hunting. It was like Red White and Boom... Dreams are weird, at least mine are. :) Hope you get him!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I woke up a dozen freaking times last night, Ric. Seriously, I dreamed it was deer season and I was mad that I hadn't scouted enough, but somehow figured out where our stand(s) were just in time to watch the fireworks.... it was nutty. I've spent so much time looking at Google Earth lately that I dream I am flying over one of the farms all the time too, staring at the images in my simple mind. It's all good.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I woke up a dozen freaking times last night, Ric. Seriously, I dreamed it was deer season and I was mad that I hadn't scouted enough, but somehow figured out where our stand(s) were just in time to watch the fireworks.... it was nutty. I've spent so much time looking at Google Earth lately that I dream I am flying over one of the farms all the time too, staring at the images in my simple mind. It's all good.

THAT is hilarious. :smiley_clap:

No deer dreams but I am ready to go and thinking about hunting non stop.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Put the Kool-Aid down and kill his ass! ;)

Lots of other animals out there that are fun to kill. Chase them around after you've killed one hell of a good buck!