Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Thanks guys! I'll post a story with a couple pictures when I get done cutting her up.

Chad the hillbilly express did NOT work as planned! Lol. I was going for minimal crop damage so I decided to go lawn mower with wagon instead of truck or tractor. Bad idea but I got her out eventually. Hunt was uneventful for the most part but the drag makes a good story.

jhamlet24

new to the forum. and to hunting in general. alot of great info on here and look forward to providing what I am seeing in my neck of the woods

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

OO2

In the Uplands
BS51 your camera setup looks very similar to mine. Have you noticed any difference with how your bow shoots with it on? My bow seems to shoot a lot better with the camera off.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Also if you're shooting in low light make sure the red LED blinking light is turned off in the settings.... They'll pick that off in a heartbeat..... If you're using the viewfinder that's another thing that will light you up and get you busted....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Pretty fun hunt this morning. 7 doe, 4 small bucks with the biggest being a 100" 8. A couple of the small bucks were chasing does around the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.