Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I was supposed to go out yesterday afternoon, but Im not a big fan of hunting in the down pour that we had. Gonna try again Friday afternoon. And possibly Saturday as well.

Jake_C

Any body on stand this morning? Seemed like a decent morning but I needed to replenish the blood I lost to the hoards of mosquito's last night..... I really need to invest in a thermacell

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Any body on stand this morning? Seemed like a decent morning but I needed to replenish the blood I lost to the hoards of mosquito's last night..... I really need to invest in a thermacell

I won't go into the woods this time of year without one in the pack....

Jake_C

Termacell saved my ass both hunts so far and no deer were spooked.
I spooked one yesterday about 4pm that I hadn't seen come in. Started swatting at the little pricks and the next thing I know a deer's blowing and bounding off. Just ordered a thermacell so that crap doesn't happen again.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was supposed to go out yesterday afternoon, but Im not a big fan of hunting in the down pour that we had. Gonna try again Friday afternoon. And possibly Saturday as well.

Now that Notre Lame doesn't have anything to play for those Saturday all dayer's are looking pretty tempting ain't they Dustin?!? rotflmao

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Their defense is terrible. They just fired their DC. They don't have a shot at a decent bowl. Ill still watch them but I wont skip hunting on a good day to watch them this year.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Their defense is terrible. They just fired their DC. They don't have a shot at a decent bowl. Ill still watch them but I wont skip hunting on a good day to watch them this year.
Now that's what I like to hear! You just increased your chances of killing that big boy by not wasting your Saturdays on the couch!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hear you Jesse. I have a the perfect wind and conditions to kill one of the two target bucks from the ground tonight. Darn shame I will be at a show slinging tree stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.