Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
It was a good night. Plenty of deer moving the whole time. Had the one I let walk a couple weeks ago, that I shouldn't have, come through pushing a doe. He probably wouldn't got a free pass this time. He just never got close. I'll be back at it aging in the morning.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Glad to hear you saw some movement John. Nothing stirring up here, hoping it pops loose again sometime before Monday. Been awful slow this year.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
The closest thing to a live report from me: finally just got rid of the main culprit this morning. Took more coffee than usual. About to hit the door. Should be in my best rut stand in less than 20 minutes. Can only sit til 8:30

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Just pulled in, getting ready to change. There were two good ones running in here last night. I saw the smaller of the two.

matthew

Wayne County
Heading out now I plan on shooting a doe haven't seen a good buck for a couple weeks now might shoot a big spike if it comes by lol seem him several times

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Sitting in the tree, waiting for the daggon sun to come up. Man, it's taking forever to get daylight today. It's a little warm, but it seems like a goodmorning. Goodluck all!

matthew

Wayne County
Ok I'm posting a pic of the spike hope it post thx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448539390650.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1448539390650.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 57

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
What a gorgeous morning it is. With a lot of reflecting going on.

And what could be more appropriate on a thanksgiving morning hunt than to have a jake fly down from roost, land 20 yds from your stand. Then for the next 10 minutes struts around and gobbles twice. [emoji106]

uploadfromtaptalk1448540738715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.