Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Skunked! Got to watch a grey fox try to catch birds for a while. Cool experience.

I have seen grey fox only a couple times in the wild. Had a pair out mousing together 4-5yrs ago. One of the coolest things I have ever watched. Not many greys left.

Didn't hunt but I hung a stand in my backyard to practice shooting from an elevated position. Looking good at 20/30yds. I'm happy.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Skunked! Got to watch a grey fox try to catch birds for a while. Cool experience.

Watched a red fox try to grab turkeys as they came off the roost.... It was a hilarious sight too see .... this was a few years ago during a heavy frost..... I actually was lol in the stand....

Jake_C

I have seen grey fox only a couple times in the wild. Had a pair out mousing together 4-5yrs ago. One of the coolest things I have ever watched. Not many greys left.

Didn't hunt but I hung a stand in my backyard to practice shooting from an elevated position. Looking good at 20/30yds. I'm happy.

That's crazy. Greys are what I see most of the time out here. There's a big one that comes out in my back yard to catch mice every few days. The one I saw from stand was definitely juvenile so I'd say they're breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.