Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooster85

Lake County
My schedule didn't really permit me to hunt much during gun week, I hunted most of yesterday. Bumped one big bodied deer on the way in then seen a real nice big bodied doe about 30 min later. Had about one second to shoulder the rifle and grunt, something spooked her and she was gone. It was a good sit minus the wind and the neighbor.....

I'm in my climber hunting a powerless line? It's a strip they cleared and never built a power line on. Good route for a cruising buck. Once again got the 20 gauge hoping to stretch it out on one.

Attachments

• Resized_20161206_151652.jpg
    Resized_20161206_151652.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Gordo

Athens County
Live from my truck. Drove around the block and counted 22 on there feet. Gotta get my ass in the woods. Temps starting to drop. Haven't seen that many on a drive at this time of day in a good month

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Went to my stand this morning and the rope on my life line was frozen, wouldn't move. Lol sat on the ground and got skunked. Went to the new property and sat in the blind this evening. Skunked again. When I pulled out of the driveway at dark there were 12+ deer in the field across the street probably 400 yards from my blind. Maybe next time.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Got settled in about 15-20mins ago. Steady WSW wind at 12mph spittin lake effect with a feel like temp of 15*. Looking for either a doe or buck. Lots of critters moving already. Love this time of year:pickle:

Status
Not open for further replies.