Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great 8

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I hI have pics of him as late as 9 am . Unfortunately he's not the big 8 . Thats the smaller younger deer . Great 2s and 3s but no mass and weak brows . I'm holding out for the big 8 .

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I hI have pics of him as late as 9 am . Unfortunately he's not the big 8 . Thats the smaller younger deer . Great 2s and 3s but no mass and weak brows . I'm holding out for the big 8 .

Oh, ok I see now. I just glanced at it and looked at the time. Good luck with the big one!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst . Theres another guy hunting here who insists on driving logging rd and field edges in his pickup drinking beer and smoking . He actually drove under me at 7 pm the other evening. I honestly can't believe this deer hasn't vacated this area due to human intrusion . We'll see what happens . Forgot to mention he had a lever action rifle in the front of the truck the other evening

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst . Theres another guy hunting here who insists on driving logging rd and field edges in his pickup drinking beer and smoking . He actually drove under me at 7 pm the other evening. I honestly can't believe this deer hasn't vacated this area due to human intrusion . We'll see what happens . Forgot to mention he had a lever action rifle in the front of the truck the other evening

That sucks. I think I might have made an anonymous tip.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
At this point it all speculation . And the person I'm speaking of has more ties to the property than me . As much as I hate to think about it this sorta stuff is a normal hurtle for me . I hope it happens . But I'm fighting a uphill battle battle.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
He did offer me a beer when I climbed down to let him know he screwed my hunt ....so at least he's a sharing sorta fella .