Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great 8

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Still getting lots of pics . He moved a little due to a field getting cut but I'm back on him . The other deer is making daylight appearances but I've convinced myself not to shoot him even tho he's got great 2s &3s . Gunning for the big 8 .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Thanks guys . Hopefully it works out . Several other people can bowhunt here and they don't hunt very smart from what I've seen .. plus the landowner is planning on doin a bunch of clearing ...so good odds he's gonna get blowed out . But we'll see , hoping for the best . I just hate when I strive to hunt smart and other people ruin all your effort to stay low impact. But everyone loves to hunt

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys . Hopefully it works out . Several other people can bowhunt here and they don't hunt very smart from what I've seen .. plus the landowner is planning on doin a bunch of clearing ...so good odds he's gonna get blowed out . But we'll see , hoping for the best . I just hate when I strive to hunt smart and other people ruin all your effort to stay low impact. But everyone loves to hunt

I've been dealing with the same problem over the past 4 seasons Jake! The best solution. Is to hopefully kill early before they start doing the most damage to your chance when they hunt nearly everyday during Novemeber!

The heavier long brow tine 8 is a STUD! Good luck with him!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Yeah , its the norm for me . I've never had a place to hunt that I don't share with multiple other people . Just how it goes . I usually end up tryin to find the needle in the haystack and then focus there . Just wish I could hunt this deer as Id like to and stay low pressure till the end of themonth . Ad it is now there are people in his woods several days a week no matter what wind direction . Hopefully it works out ...if not then o well . Life goes on. Lol .

I've been dealing with the same problem over the past 4 seasons Jake! The best solution. Is to hopefully kill early before they start doing the most damage to your chance when they hunt nearly everyday during Novemeber!

The heavier long brow tine 8 is a STUD! Good luck with him!