Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Latest batch...

Matt

Norton, OH
It gon' be awesome! I am gonna give you guys some of my sausage. Not all of it, but you will get to eat a good bit of my sausage. ;)

Diablo54

Outside
I would like to know what my dad would say if I asked him for a buddy heater for Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
It gon' be awesome! I am gonna give you guys some of my sausage. Not all of it, but you will get to eat a good bit of my sausage. ;)

I didn't know they let pervs like you within 1000yards of the schoolhouse, let alone teach the kids! Dang...

Diablo54

Outside
Theres a small group of us who would rather not try your sausage. And a large group who do. So far j and I are in the small group. All u others stay away.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Theres a small group of us who would rather not try your sausage. And a large group who do. So far j and I are in the small group. All u others stay away.

Be careful with this one J. He is underage. hehehe

rrr

Quite the contrary old boy! If he keeps this queer bait sausage talk up, he'll have to find a different outfitter for muzzleloader. Sandridge Outfitters is a purely heterosexual camp!!!

Shit... Any chance of me getting my deposit back? :pickle:

Seriously, I can't wait to do some hunting down there, learn some new stuff, and drink some beer with you fellas...be nice to shoot a deer TOO!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Quite the contrary old boy! If he keeps this queer bait sausage talk up, he'll have to find a different outfitter for muzzleloader. Sandridge Outfitters is a purely heterosexual camp!!!

Ernie,Matt, and Tucky....hmmm.

Put them all in the same blind :smiley_clap: The train gang. See who has the loudest WOOT WOOT.

[video=youtube;B-DpRcxK_N8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8&playnext=1&list=PL90D250E2C6DDA1AB&index=11[/video]

comeone ride the sauasage , and ride it ,........choooooooooo choooooooooo , i think i can i think i can

o shit that song is gonna be stuck in my head now

[video=youtube;5tcGyQVc__8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tcGyQVc__8[/video]