Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trees - Where to buy?

whitetail_joe

Pretty much sold all that I was going to this year. May have a few to sell next spring after I plant mine. There was a lot of people wanting them shipped but the cost wouldn't be feasible with the shipping. I'm going to do it again next year but will do a lot more. I plan on doing Chinese chestnuts as well and maybe some persimmon. Do to the numerous people that asked about shipping assuming I have plenty to sell next year, I'm going to setup a paypal account and bring the trees personally to a central location in Columbus, probably near cabelas at Polaris. Possibly go near bass pro in Cincinnati as well depending on interest. The date will be set and there will probably be a 3 or 4 hour time frame to meet well in advance. Of course if someone is wanting to come south and pick them up and not pre-pay, that will be fine. I will probably also sell the stratified nuts if someone wants to plant them theirselves. These can be shipped easily and cheap I'm sure. Thanks everyone who showed interest. If anyone has any questions you can give me a call at 740-649-6692 as I'm not on here much.