Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just lost respect for Brantley Gilbert

nis1

Forgot to point out it appears that he's flexing in all the pics. Thought that added to the douchery haha

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
One of my friends neighbor raises deer like these, i have posted pics of them on here before and to go into a pen with a 300 inch deer and pet or feed them and know they will be sold to a Kill Ranch is not my cup of tea but to each their own. Like others have said at least he is not a member of Peta and did not play it off as a wild kill.
The Scentblocker show with that Travis and Leigh couple is a good example, they hunt these kind of places and it is funny to watch them get excited and go on and on about passing up 2 or 3 200 plus inch deer in one sit before they shoot the big one. LMAO Like I said Kill Ranch cause it aint huntin.

Treed

Stark County
Seriously, who cares? At least the dude isn't posing half naked in a fkn PETA ad or parroting some ignorant liberal talking point. If he wants to go shoot a 300" deer in a cage, that's on him, it's not like he can't afford it. I wonder how many people who would bag on this guy for killing a fenced deer hunt over bait every year..........To each his own.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Bottoms up is a pretty good tune. Not country. Almost rock. Better than rap!

He's more of a songwriter than singer. Like I said, he whispers. He has some decent songs though.

Not a fan of shooting fenced in bucks, but whatever floats his boat. I think it's funny about all the female fans saying "was a fan, now I'm not".

Go eat a hamburger, girl.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Seriously, who cares? At least the dude isn't posing half naked in a fkn PETA ad or parroting some ignorant liberal talking point. If he wants to go shoot a 300" deer in a cage, that's on him, it's not like he can't afford it. I wonder how many people who would bag on this guy for killing a fenced deer hunt over bait every year..........To each his own.

Apples and Oranges. Everybody hunts over bait, just depends if you put it there or not. Doe in heat scent, a farmers field, feshly dropped acorns, they are all bait. sitting and waitingafew minutes for a hand fed animal that was bred just for big antlers is just so wierd to me. Why not shoot a cow? Generally, shooting a buck with a huge rack typically means you outsmarted and put some work in on a very good adversary. Shooting that thing is just saying "hey, I paid a shitload to kill this pet".

I dont really care either way about him or his brand of Music. But when I see these trophy pics taken with pets it reminds me of the scene in 3,000 Miles From Graceland, where Kevin Costner has John Lovitz at spearpoint in his "game room" and he admits he didnt actually go and shoot those wild creatures, that he was actually a big pussy and just bought them to show off to friendsrotflmao

Last edited:
Apples and Oranges. Everybody hunts over bait, just depends if you put it there or not. Doe in heat scent, a farmers field, feshly dropped acorns, they are all bait. sitting and waitingafew minutes for a hand fed animal that was bred just for big antlers is just so wierd to me. Why not shoot a cow? Generally, shooting a buck with a huge rack typically means you outsmarted and put some work in on a very good adversary. Shooting that thing is just saying "hey, I paid a shitload to kill this pet".

I dont really care either way about him or his brand of Music. But when I see these trophy pics taken with pets it reminds me of the scene in 3,000 Miles From Graceland, where Kevin Costner has John Lovitz at spearpoint in his "game room" and he admits he didnt actually go and shoot those wild creatures, that he was actually a big pussy and just bought them to show off to friendsrotflmao

Well said!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Bottoms up is a pretty good tune. Not country. Almost rock. Better than rap!

He's more of a songwriter than singer. Like I said, he whispers. He has some decent songs though.

Not a fan of shooting fenced in bucks, but whatever floats his boat. I think it's funny about all the female fans saying "was a fan, now I'm not".

Go eat a hamburger, girl.

I liked it till I saw the video and he is trying to be all Lawless tough guy with a dip in and running moonshine.