Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Single pin sight help

rsmith

I just bought a HHA 3019 and was just wonder if any of you guys could recommend a software for a single pin sight tape calculator

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Did it not come with sight tapes? OnTarget is a great software, but there's a bit of a learning curve to building the correct tape.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Basically, you wanna sight it in at 20y and put a mark down. Then back up to the furthest distance you can accurately shoot and slide the pin down until the pin is dialed in again. Mark this spot, then find the sight tape that matches up with the distance you shot (same gap between 20 and X yards).
You can get replacement tapes from HHA, or one of us with OnTarget can help. I have it, as well as Milo and Jagger.

rsmith

Basically, you wanna sight it in at 20y and put a mark down. Then back up to the furthest distance you can accurately shoot and slide the pin down until the pin is dialed in again. Mark this spot, then find the sight tape that matches up with the distance you shot (same gap between 20 and X yards).
You can get replacement tapes from HHA, or one of us with OnTarget can help. I have it, as well as Milo and Jagger.

I will have to take a look at it but I may take you up on the offer about the OnTarget software if it's not to much of a hassle. But let me see if I can find a tape that works for me