Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up sucks

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Puke in the snow after a night of drinking Hurricanes (early feb Mardi gras party) and it looks like a murder scene, red everywhere.

Two years ago I got falling down drunk over at the Nascar races at ORP - straight Crown did me in - my neighbor's son took me back to our campsite and was trying to put me get me in my tent, I'm layin there and he says ('cause I'm a pretty big guy) "C'mon Dan, ya gotta help me a little bit here" to which I replied "What are you - some kinda pussy?" then I passed out for good.

I'm told I'm a very happy drunkrotflmao

Matt

Norton, OH
Lmao! I had one of those this summer. I'm a beer guy but decided to try my hand at margaritas one night. I was making my own so they were nice and strong and I was putting them away. About 3am I'm puking my brains out. I couldn't lay down. Everything was spinning. I couldn't sit in a chair. All I could do was walk around. So... I decided to take a walk outside. All I had on was shorts (commando) and shoes and I'm doing laps in my cul de sac. At one point I laid down in the front yard in the nice cool grass... Then blew chunks in the front yard. Myneighbors were prob horrified.

Anyone else get flashes of Old School in their heads? lol lol

my best drunk was when i was well lets say younger , a age im not aloud to say ( say no to drugs and alcohol kids, especially if your under 21 , or even 18 for that matter ) anyway my buddy throws me an early 18th birthday party , we got the normal redneck stuff bonfire , beer , whiskey ,drunk chicks , jacked up trucks , and guns , and fireworks , this is alos how we invented a new game with fire works and jacked up trucks, anyway were all in the middle of my buddys field tearing apart a chevette so we could use it as a baha toy , we had been drinking 90 percent of the day , wasnt drunk , but wasnt very far from it , my buddy gets the idea hey lets get the trucks out , break out the whiskey and introduce mark (me) to a new woman her name was mary jane , she treated me well , about 2 hours into our lets beat the shit out of our trucks cause were stoned and drunk and every idea sounds good right now , i start feeling the affects of mrs mary jane , well i run to the house to puke ( have no clue why i ran to the house cause i was outside ) threw up in the bathroom and went to wash my face in the tub (again i have no clue why i wanted to wash my face in the tub ) but i ended up passing out in the tub some how i turned the water off , and was lying inthe tub while every one came inside , used the bathroom noe one realized i was there till 9 am the next morning , there is lots more to the story but thats the main part of it , were still trying to figure out how my best friends sister ended up in the tub with me though

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I woke up once laying butt naked on the laundry room floor of a house i had never been to before, in a foreign country over 2 hours from the Army base, with a chick in the bedroom that didn't speak a lick of English. To this day i do not know how i got there, or any of the circumstances surrounding the trip.. The last thing i remember was walking out of the bar when the morning sun was up and I was going to walk the 1 mile back to the barracks..

Buckmaster

Portage
My buddy at I went salmon fishing at Point Breeze on Lake Ontario in 1999.
We were trolling the river and inside the break wall for the entire day.
Toward the end of the day when all 3 cases of beer (that would be 72 total divided by two) were gone.....we headed back to the dock. At the dock upon unloading I gave an unintentional lean a bit too far and proceeded to sink the boat. It was a 12 foot aluminum jon boat with a 5 hp Mercury. We were laughed at rotflmao, photographed, and helped out by a few local fisherman that were enjoying our experience.