Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up sucks

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Sounds like a great show Dan! LOL!!!

I'm thinking this thread has a little of everything. The irony of it is this was about growing up and it appears, none of us have!!! lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry Tm.

Beentown- glad I got a laugh out of you. Tell your wife I take that as a compliment! "Sick"? Nah. Just unsupervised.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
One other thing about getting neutered....
They stick your feet up in stirrups like your giving birth. So your balls and asshole are there for the world to see. That was kinda strange.

What the.........I am not sure what kind of doctor did your procedure but mine didn't use stirrups...lol

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Holy crap...,i am feeling like i got beat up by ten people...,had a christmas party with my co workers and was feeling good....drinks were tasting good, shots were going down well. Couple drinking games and round 1am I was feeling good and getting a little wild i guess from I was told. The whole way home sitting in the car I had double vision and slurred speech and soon as my wife pulled into the drive I told her this isn't good and bounced of the dinning table and kitchen cabinets before makin it tobthe bathroom and I had a puking performance that hasn't been seen since college....at one point I was passed out hugging the toilet, thankfully the wife got me up and to the couch...,puked more this morning, you know the good old yellow stuff and dry heaves and slept til 12:30 which is out of the norm for me since i wake up round 6:45 with out an alarm....,I swore off drinking ...,did I ever tell you guys growing up sucks!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lmao! I had one of those this summer. I'm a beer guy but decided to try my hand at margaritas one night. I was making my own so they were nice and strong and I was putting them away. About 3am I'm puking my brains out. I couldn't lay down. Everything was spinning. I couldn't sit in a chair. All I could do was walk around. So... I decided to take a walk outside. All I had on was shorts (commando) and shoes and I'm doing laps in my cul de sac. At one point I laid down in the front yard in the nice cool grass... Then blew chunks in the front yard. Myneighbors were prob horrified.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I really never had one of those nights at the homefront that is, on the road is another story lol...... The wife and I used to live in Columbus, Worthington to be exact, I worked for Rockwell she for the Red Cross.... They had a Christmas party and I had to work... I got a call while at work telling me she was in no shape to drive..... I went and picked her up after I got out of work and she was trashed.... This was pre-kids lol.... Well needless to say it was a long drive home.... With multiple stops lol... And to top it off she lost it in our bathroom missing everything but the floor..... Put her to bed and being the dutifull husband I am cleaned the mess up.... Yeah I scored some browny points that night hahahaha..... Bring it up every now and then just to remind her lol....

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I haven't been wortha darn all day...,feel like crap...smell like it...throat feels like i drank gasoline... .he'll i might of in my stupid state of mind

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Worst night I ever had was in Cancun. It was our first night there. They had a big welcoming dinner beings it was a incentive trip through the business. We where having margaritas and then went too shooters. If I recall only had three shooters. Later found out that it was absolutely the best tequila in Mexico. Found out if we where charged for the tequila it was $22 a shot. Well after this we decided to take a walk around and look at the resort and walk on the beach. The wife tells me the longer we walked the harder it was for me to stay on two feet. I was told she saved me from doing a major face plant down a set of concrete steps (that would have been ugly to say the least). Once back to the room I can remember a two specific events. 1. I was sitting in a hammock on the balcony trying to get some fresh air. 2. Laying on the balcony on my side puking. The rest of the night I have no clue what happened. I am told that the wife got me to the shower cleaned me up and then put me in bed.

The next morning I remember clearly. I woke up realizing I was in Cancun hopped out of bed ready to go (until I was coherent enough to feel my head). Then some of the night before started to come back. I found some Tylenol and a bottle of water. It wasn't 2 minutes later I was back at the toilet waking up the wife from the horrendous sounds of me puking and dry heaving some more. My first full 24 hours in Cancun was spent in the room watching spanish tv that I had no clue what was being said. They have some really good looking tv show host that like to show a lot of cleavage though.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Trying to make this short. Ten years ago a bunch of us went out and got absolutely slammed. Smoked cigs and other stuff that I normally didn't get near. After the dance club, some new "friends" (we all got laid which is a whole other story), strip club, more smokes and drinks...WE WERE HUNGRY! Two of us ended up at the Waffle House. There was cops there all the time because the neighborhood...I was getting paranoid.

Two of us ordered $32 worth of food. We were bullshitting with everyone and the room started to spin after only eating two bites. I went to the bathroom feeling sick.........................................................................I wake up....try to remember where the hell I am.....Open my eyes....hmmm the room is all yellow...Eww I am hugging a toilet....I accomplish standing after many tries...Jeesh I am fugged up....Damn I can't open the door....WTF?....Beating begins on the door.....Damn cops busted me I am in jail...again.

"Come on dude I gotta shit" says dude banging on door. Then I see the sign that says all employees must wash hands before returning to work. Ok I am not in jail but a restaurant. Then I smell scattered smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced, peppered, and capped. Whew I am just in Waffle House. OMG I was just hugging the toilet in the nastiest WH in the country! I proceeded to wash my face and hands for five minutes. I get back out and my friend had eaten almost all $32 worth of WH. I asked how long I was gone and he said it couldn't have been 10 minutes. It felt like a lifetime.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! Glad i don't have any stories like that. :BS:

There you go. I pulled the flag on myself. Mine just aren't as impressive as yours. Same results. Don't miss those days. Hahaha

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I smoked a cuban once....add beer and talk about a buzz. At 3 in the afternoon I'm pukin in the back yard a friends mom sees me next door comes over ask what's wrong and i mumbled some about a cigar and she starts laughin and makin fun of me because my face was plastered with dirt and puke. She tells my friends get him a pepsi to get his sugar up and water for his face and hair. Well I drank the water and poured the pepsi on my head. So they carried me in the house and got me to strip down to my boxers and threw me in the tub and turned the shower on I guess I was singin songs while I laid in the tub.I woke up three hours later in my boxers on the bathroom floor with no idea what had happened that ended with me stripped down.

Last edited: