Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up sucks

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
One other thing about getting neutered....
They stick your feet up in stirrups like your giving birth. So your balls and asshole are there for the world to see. That was kinda strange.

For who? You or the doc?!? I'm sure he would have thought it was less strange if you hadn't winked at him the entire time!!! rotflmao

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
As soon as I know I am going im not going to manscape...If he has me in stirrups and I am going to be emberrasssed I want it to look like sasquatch nuts just for the fun of it hahahahhaha

Schu72

Streetsboro
No one mentioned how they use the crochet hook to fish around and locate the plumbing. Not that I would know...heard that from a few relatives.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I know your pain man. I have two girls (4 and 3) and it seems like we just left the hospital with the oldest.

Beentown

Been, Seems like only yesterday mine were that small and I was a "god" to them...

Suck on the moment my friend. I have written on this subject before.

BTW- your daughters are darling!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's daddy's little girl. She's not allowed out of the house until she's 30.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! Been MIA from the snow for a few days, and I missed this. How did I manage? lol

Okay. My 2cents.

Boys vs girls: One of each. My understanding is the boy sperm live longer. You knock the bottom out every day trying to get pregnant and the chances of a girl are better. Time the ovulation and throw down a couple days before the ovulation and back out. Let the boy sperms live longer and hangout until the egg is ready.

Snip snip: I am not worried about it. I never get laid anymore. Someday it might happen. I will deal with it then. Talked to enough friends that said it wasn't too bad that I tend to believe the majority. There will always be that one person that has a rough one.

Manscape or not: I am thinking they might do some shaving. If you are worried about wood, then maybe preparing the area yourself might save some of them handling your junk. Last thing I need is the hot nurse shaving my scrotum giving me a chubby.

Redwings or not: Go for it. You guys are a bunch of sissies. Nothing a shower won't fix on your sword. If you want, have her leave the tampon in, and stay on the high ground. When you are done, yank the tampon and get'r'dun. Just sayin'. It works. Works better if you both are on your sides and you come at it from the top/side angle while she takes care of you. We are guys. We are problem solvers. Can't believe nobody else figured out a way to solve this problem yet. Maybe I am just the dumb one to actually post it. Dang.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Wow! Been MIA from the snow for a few days, and I missed this. How did I manage? lol

Okay. My 2cents.

Boys vs girls: One of each. My understanding is the boy sperm live longer. You knock the bottom out every day trying to get pregnant and the chances of a girl are better. Time the ovulation and throw down a couple days before the ovulation and back out. Let the boy sperms live longer and hangout until the egg is ready.

Snip snip: I am not worried about it. I never get laid anymore. Someday it might happen. I will deal with it then. Talked to enough friends that said it wasn't too bad that I tend to believe the majority. There will always be that one person that has a rough one.

Manscape or not: I am thinking they might do some shaving. If you are worried about wood, then maybe preparing the area yourself might save some of them handling your junk. Last thing I need is the hot nurse shaving my scrotum giving me a chubby.

Redwings or not: Go for it. You guys are a bunch of sissies. Nothing a shower won't fix on your sword. If you want, have her leave the tampon in, and stay on the high ground. When you are done, yank the tampon and get'r'dun. Just sayin'. It works. Works better if you both are on your sides and you come at it from the top/side angle while she takes care of you. We are guys. We are problem solvers. Can't believe nobody else figured out a way to solve this problem yet. Maybe I am just the dumb one to actually post it. Dang.

:smiley_clap:rotflmao Glad your back Phil. I was literaly rotflmao I left the computer up while doing some billing and this was up. My wife read it and said we are a bunch of sick fuggers.

Beentown

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before.
Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out ."

I said, "I think my dick tastes funny..."

:smiley_crocodile:

Nothin to do with daughters, but it fit this thread....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before.
Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out ."

I said, "I think my dick tastes funny..."

:smiley_crocodile:

Nothin to do with daughters, but it fit this thread....

Thanks Dan. I love this thread!

Beentown

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
OK, TM here's a dad moment for you....

My baby girl (now 27) has the voice of an angel and has been singing in front of people since she was a tyke, in church musicals then school then turned pro.
She was working at a theatre in Cincinnati called Shadowbox Cabaret (they got one in Columbus too....you guys should check it out, good entertainment) and she was singing lead on a Led Zepplin song....I was at this performance....during a guitar solo she was headbanging and her halter top came unclipped at the top....it flopped down and there it was...my daughter's tits hanging out there for the audience to see.....unplanned wardrobe malfunction....talk about some cheering....all I could do was laff....she did the quick turnaround, guitar player kept it going while she got herself situated ....she finished the song to wild applause. It's just funny that it happened while her Dad was there.....

Good entertainment, check it out, worth the trip...... http://www.shadowboxlive.org/