Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up sucks

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
There is just something about knives...:smiley_coolpeace: And nurses... And...

Two problems for me actually. I would be worried about poppin a chub lol

I would also be worried about the other part...shriveled up from being nervous. I imagine it would be worse than jumping in a cold pool. OR's are notoriously cold anywho. I don't think I would actually worry about it but the thoughts are there. I am juvenile more often than I should be.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
beener, you werent "that guy" at football who got a chuubby when we got physicals are you? hahahahahahaha

Physicals were at the doctors office. One time I had a female nurse do it when I was a teenager because my Doc was backed up. She was a Cougar and it took everything in my power to tame the one eyed pocket rocket. She turned around to wash up and I was tempted to slam it in a drawer.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
This period.. hornier thing is so true! Why?!?!? Sometimes I just have to give in and it looks like a murder scene in my bedroom. :smiley_bond:

I don't mind mine (wifes actually) but don't wanna hear about yours...just sayin lol

Beentown

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Physicals were at the doctors office. One time I had a female nurse do it when I was a teenager because my Doc was backed up. She was a Cougar and it took everything in my power to tame the one eyed pocket rocket. She turned around to wash up and I was tempted to slam it in a drawer.

Beentown

thats the funniest shit i have read in a long time.....lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Beentown

A Drawer, or HER drawer?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fact: Girls are hornier on their periods. Suck it up and deal with the red wings, Ernie. Yea. This thread should be moved.... lol....

Okay, it's okay to wade the red river as long as you don't drink from it.... Just sayin..... Double.... Dang......

Matt

Norton, OH
Okay, it's okay to wade the red river as long as you don't drink from it.... Just sayin..... Double.... Dang......

With beer, all things are possible...

Let's just say I am really glad I don't remember much of that night....:smiley_confused_sch