Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up sucks

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I have one boy and one girl...and I couldnt tell you if we did it different either time....Its quite possible we did, but I dont remember....

I am joining the snip club this spring...getting the boys done so we dont have to worry about it anymore...

Is it true, you cant ejaculate for a couple months? I dont know if I can handle that...ill be like a backed up fire hose on the cartoons if I have to wait that long..

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Is it true, you cant ejaculate for a couple months? I dont know if I can handle that...ill be like a backed up fire hose on the cartoons if I have to wait that long..

You boys and your loads!!! LOL!!!

We just had this disucssion Friday night 'cause my buddy was worried about the same damn thing. I tried to explain to him it was like you are shooting 2-cycle. When they snip you, they cut and tie off the fuel line, but you still have the oil to spray. He couldn't grasp the concept. LOL!!!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I'm snipped now so it's fair game to frost whatever and wherever I want!

How is that working out Cotty????

Also if you get snipped ...you won't be able to get off because of the operation or they don't want you to try for a while??????? Because I was told last night after we try again in maybe 3 years I am joining the club.....not really thrilled about it.

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I have one boy and one girl...and I couldnt tell you if we did it different either time....Its quite possible we did, but I dont remember....

I am joining the snip club this spring...getting the boys done so we dont have to worry about it anymore...

Not true dude, I just went through all this in August......you can fire off a round or 2 the next day if you feel like it, but you won't.......give it at least 2 or 3 days before you do though......the first time is damn scary!!!!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

Also if you get snipped ...you won't be able to get off because of the operation or they don't want you to try for a while???????

You can blow a load when you get home if you want to, but you will pay for it....they told me to wait a few days......also, you aren't sterile until several rounds have been fired from the gun.....they told me 30 rounds in 8 weeks time!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Guys guys guys...
You can unload the day of the operation. In fact, the doc will encourage you to clean the pipes. If I remember right it takes 20 unloads to clean the pipes. Then you fill up a cup after the magic number and take it in for a test. The test will tell you if you're all clear.
The week after the surgery was awesome! The wife wanted to get me clear quick.
I remember the doc said after the surgery "in about a month after you ejaculated enough, fill this cup up for a test". I laughed and said, "a month?!?!". "how about a week?"

Other than by ball sac looking like Rocky's face after Clubber Lang got done with him for a few days, the surgery was nothing.
I was in my tree stand the day of the surgery.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I want to be out. Period. I don't want to know what's going oki either want to be asleep or completely buzzed up retarded that I all I can do is pass out

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Also if you get snipped ...you won't be able to get off because of the operation or they don't want you to try for a while??????? Because I was told last night after we try again in maybe 3 years I am joining the club.....not really thrilled about it.

I guess I didn't quite mean it as it came out. I didn't mean other ladies. I'm loyal to my wife. I meant leave it in, take it out, on the "mountains"... whatever.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
LOL....I know Cotty I was just messing......

Here is my fear..and why I would prefer knocked out......Heck when I get a nice spring breeze or if my wife accidently rubs against me she has my full attention lol....enough said

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
LOL....I know Cotty I was just messing......

Here is my fear..and why I would prefer knocked out......Heck when I get a nice spring breeze or if my wife accidently rubs against me she has my full attention lol....enough said

Yeah, but your wife is hot and the nasty nurse that comes in to scrub your sack won't do anything to raise the flag pole!
Neither will that doctor holding the knife......