Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2nd Annual The Ohio Outdoors Connor Wallace Memorial Archery Scholarship

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Congrats Marcus! Its hard to believe how fast they grow up. I sure the both of you are going to build many more memories through this.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Marcus - Can you do me a favor. Once you get the bow all set up could you snap a picture of your daughter with the Bow and send it to me? I think it would be a great keepsake.

Congrats again!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
image.jpg

Last week a package came in the mail that my daughter was extatic to receive. Everything turned out perfect and she was so excited to get her new gear. She has been going on and on about it ever since and has been telling anyone she sees. My family and I appreciate it greatly! Thank you so much to the TOO family. You guys are unbelievable and some of the most generous people I know. A special thanks to Milo for putting everything together and making it happen. Layla also understands the meaning behind her new gear and she and I will keep Connor in our thoughts as we head out this fall. We know he is looking down and will help guide our arrows home.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome to hear Marcus!!!! She looks really excited and happy!

Kudos to Eric and the rest of TOOville for extending a helping hand to help another youth get started in hunting and honoring Connor who was taken from us way too early. I'm sure he's looking down smiling right now! Great stuff!:smiley_clap:

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Wow! I just read this thread from start to finish. You guys are definitely what friendship is about. Marcus, the 4 generation picture is awesome and congrats to you and your daughter. Her smile with here new gear says it all.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I have chills. Awesome to here Marcus. Thanks Eric.
I can guarantee that Connor is smiling from ear to ear.
Thank you to all of TOOville for all you have done.