Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2nd Annual The Ohio Outdoors Connor Wallace Memorial Archery Scholarship

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
How can anyone compete with that one? ;)

I think Jesse is meaning no one else has posted their pics to be eligible yet. There are a slew of TOO members and their kids who've succeeded but need to enter pics here I guess.

Which reminds me I need to mail out my donation to Jesse today!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was just trying to restate thart Mao posted a great story. I enjoyed reading it again!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was just trying to restate thart Mao posted a great story. I enjoyed reading it again!

No doubt buddy! I think it would be great to have all the parent/child hunting stories put on this thread so we all can read them simultaneously then have a poll to vote on.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

I agree, loved it that a 6 year old girl says to her daddy as he's whispering to her when it's ok to shoot and she, calmly whispers back, "Ok, I got him." Before squeezing the trigger. HOW COOL IS THAT! Just like a veteran whose done it many times!
You did an unbelievable job Marcus and to have 4 generations to pose for photos to complete the feat is even more awesome! Congrats again!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I agree, loved it that a 6 year old girl says to her daddy as he's whispering to her when it's ok to shoot and she, calmly whispers back, "Ok, I got him." Before squeezing the trigger. HOW COOL IS THAT! Just like a veteran whose done it many times!
You did an unbelievable job Marcus and to have 4 generations to pose for photos to complete the feat is even more awesome! Congrats again!

Thank you Ric! I am glad you enjoyed it. She is already talking about turkey season. I can't wait to take her this spring!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Big congrats to Marcus and his daughter for being the recipients of the first annual The Ohio Outdoors Conner Wallace Memorial Archery Scholarship!

Marcus, I will send your contact info to Milo and you guys can work on getting together and setting everything up.

A big thank you to everyone who donated to the cause this year and we look forward to doing this again for the 2015-2016 season!!!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Congratulations Marcus. I will always remember the smile on her face.
I know that Connor is smiling also.

Thank you TOO nation as well. I am always humbled at your generosity and support.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Thank you all! Layla is pumped! She is super excited about winning the bow. I look forward to having a talk with her about Connor and honoring his memory.