Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Squirrels

teej89

NE PA
GF went one for one this morning. We were literally covered in em this morning and she shot one at 30 yards then had a couple more in range but never got a shot off or the ones that presented shots we woulda been shooting towards the house. Her first hunt ever and she was loving it. As soon as she shot the squirrel she was laughing with excitement lol

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Is that a Browning or a clone? I have a Sears Ranger in 12 ga. Nice job on the squirrels!

oakswamper

around Toledo
Bowhunter they were clean and real fat, looks like another long winter lol. The white Oaks are loaded on the farm this year and killed all 6 on them.

Mike it's a Ranger Model 30 (520) .20 ga I got it in 76 and it's the most reliable shotgun I've ever used, for a cheap gun it's built like a tank IMO and wouldn't sell it lol

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Cool. Mine was given to me a few years ago and I think I need to take it with me this weekend.

Treed

Stark County
That's some good stuff right there. I'm taking my son out this weekend. We're getting pretty excited around here for the fall. Good times.

lung buster

hocking county
Andrew nailed 3 more today. It was a great morning to be out! Addy is playing fall softball and had a double header at noon so she slept in. I plan to get her out in the am before school.