Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2014 Pics

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've been patiently waiting for this old boy to show back up and he finally came through. He is a nice a buck as we've had in 3 seasons out there and really gets my blood pumping. Hoping he sticks around and makes a few appearances this fall!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks fellas. I have a feeling this deer is not staying on our farm. I'd say we are just part of his loop. I'll know for sure after the next cam pull.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
nice one Jesse! Did you plant those beans as a plot or is that an ag Field?
My dad hasn't been able to keep up with our hay production, so he got a local farmer to do it. Same dude asked to plant our back 2 fields which are 3.5 acres or so total. He's since limed, fertilized, and frost seeded clover in our 10 acre hay field and it produced an incredible amount of red clover now. The back fields were corn last year and beans this year. Combine that with my 3 plots totalling 1 acre and efforts to create cover finally woking and things are pretty good out there! The best thing is he is on an opposite rotation to the farm behind us. Helps with the hunting for sure.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
My dad hasn't been able to keep up with our hay production, so he got a local farmer to do it. Same dude asked to plant our back 2 fields which are 3.5 acres or so total. He's since limed, fertilized, and frost seeded clover in our 10 acre hay field and it produced an incredible amount of red clover now. The back fields were corn last year and beans this year. Combine that with my 3 plots totalling 1 acre and efforts to create cover finally woking and things are pretty good out there! The best thing is he is on an opposite rotation to the farm behind us. Helps with the hunting for sure.

heck ya buddy! Thats great! Youll be covered up in deer I am sure over the next few years!