Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2014 Pics

rsmith

WOW! Those are some studs you got rolling around. That's perfect ten is sweet TOO! Hopefully he will give you a shot at him, sounds like you got a awesome plan as well hopefully it will all come together

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
woohoo! nice pull, sounds like a long time a coming! with all the work and waiting, the prize at the end of that road on that property will be well worth it...great reflections to come at that place! good luck!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Much appreciated fellas.

If history has taught us anything, its that I can get pictures like no body's business! But killing nice bucks still eludes me. One of these days I'll kill my white whale. In the mean time, I'm just trying to enjoy it again!

Kaiser878

ohio
Good deer. Just don't over think it. But remember in about two weeks we are gonna experience a big flip. Have your secondary cams where u think they will transition. You know the lay of the farm well enough. Tomorrow I am going to set my second wave of cams with hopes of catching some different deer where I believe the deer I just posted will move to. Are u primarily beans this year or corn

Corn should be a bonus for you then Jesse IMO. Our three big fields are corn and there is a good bit of beans on the property to our west. I'm convinced that's where the big boys are hanging out and as soon as they start turning brown and as the neighbors start running all over the property like they usually do they will move over on to our place for the majority of the season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The biggest issue is all the corn is on a farm being leased by a real asshole. I've avoided calling the guy cause I get pissed just thinking about it. From what I've seen, he'll fugg things up and push deer my way. That's the hope any way.