Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally, my turn ....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He's as perfect of an 8 point as your gonna find and he'd look great with you in a hero pic! Good luck with him Kevin!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What do you guys think ..... could the buck I just posted today be the same buck as below from last year ? The left G3 is somewhat bent & I think this night time buck from last season may be the same guy. I had been getting pics of a bent G last year. This was the 1st pic that I was able to pull up. The brow tines are a bit similar as well. What I love about this pic is that he's watching my neighbor who's standing in the garage light ......

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If it is him, he didn't grow much. Hard to tell one straight 8 from another sometimes. Especially when genetics run similar in an area. Could very well be him though.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I know, may be or may not be. That bent left main beam as well keeps me wondering if it's a totaly different buck from last season that the cams also kept capturing. He's no monster, but with all the leased up areas around, I'm just happy to see him.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's a few more of " My Guy " I just pulled these today & he's been the only buck coming thru .....

My Pano didn't catch him out front, but off to the side, but he never came across .....

He's cutting across out front & then comes back later on .....

I had just set out some more mineral lick at this spot today when checking my cam, so I'll be excited in the upcoming weeks. This spot is a highway of does.

Last edited: